Renovation times can be invigorating and tiresome at the same time. On one hand you may be very happy that your dream home or office is being created, but on the other side, the after cleaning process can be a huge let down. The left over construction materials, tile pieces, asbestos sheet remains, bricks, metals and nothings like these can be quite a pain. Managing and disposing off such a huge waste can be quite tedious, but such a phase can be avoided with the help of skip bins.
Skip bins are the large open waste containers that are used for high amount of waste materials and its special design facilitates smooth transfer of the waste into the transportation vehicle. Thus, when there are occasions that need taking care of huge amount of waste, a skip bin hire works best.
Types of skip bin hire available
Different kinds of skip bins are available for hire depending upon the kind of waste you want to get rid of. These are general classification and it depends on the companies as to what kind of bin is available with them.
General bins: These bins can be referred to as the ones used for less hard waste such as household waste, light waste or even green waste. It can come handy when you have to get rid of old clothes, utensils, carpets, paper or cardboards or when you are revamping your garden, and you want to collect the cut grass, shrubs and weeds.
Concrete bins: As the name says, left over bricks and concrete can be transported in this bin.
Heavy bins: These bins are for heavy dry wastes such as household waste and even concrete and brick waste, but it is not to be used for wet waste though.
Green skip bins: These are only to be used for transporting green waste such as wood, grass, leaves, wooden chips, saw dust and so on.
Asbestos bins: Such a bin is only suitable for containing asbestos waste.
Sizes available:Different companies have different types of bins, small and big. Generally, skip bins available for hire are in the range of 2 to 30 m3.
Reasons for hiring skip bins
Waste management can be quite easy with skip bins. The reasons for skip bin hire are:
- When it comes to cost, skip bins work out far cheaper than big trailers.
- Having a skip bin provides time and space for you to think as to which items need to trashed and what are the items that need to be kept.
- With skip bins, all that you need to do is fill them with waste and the hiring company will take care of the rest.
- Different sizes are available and you can choose if you want a small skip bin or a larger one.
- Skip bins allow waste material organization well and even while the work is on at the site, the place will look organized and not messy because all the waste is stored in the bins.
- You can get skip bins on hire for any amount of time that you require.
Steps to consider before skip bin hire
- Estimate the size of the bin as per your requirements.
- The type of waste that you have
- Ask for quotes from different companies
Hiring a skip bin can have additional benefits too. These are environment friendly bins as these are mostly made from metals, which can be recycled. As they have runners, the site is not affected for the bins do not come in direct contact with the floor. Thus, no matter how long the bins remain on the site or even on your lawn, the place remains protected. With their different sizes, you need only one trip to transfer all of the waste that you might have. This of course, saves time and money. So choose the skip bin hire according to your requirement and get advantages through these bin hire.